List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your Summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
Hurm, it's currently winter now and I really don't feel the 'summer' vibe here. =C
The songs that I've listed are the ones that I would imagine myself listening to when I'm enjoying the sun at the beach, in my favourite sunnies and swimsuit, sipping an icy cool cocktail away. Ohhh, the bliss.
Honestly, these songs will always play on my iTunes/iPod, be it summer/winter/autumn/spring!
1) Have a nice day- Stereophonics
2) Sunday Morning - Maroon 53) The Way I am - Ingrid Michaelson
4) This is not a love song - Nouelle Vague
5) Silver Lining- Rilo Kiley
6) Romeo and Juliet - Clazziquai
7) St Germain - Vanessa Paradis
I know the rules say 7 songs, but I've added two more in the playlist below :)
Come 'tag' along peeps: