Happy New Year everybody!
Can't believe 2012 is over and we survived yet another year.
(Mayans, you lied! I was literally undercovers the whole time on 21st Dec 2012)
Looking back at my New Year's post for 2012, so much has happened this year. This year last time, I quit my previous job to pursue another career line. A few months after, I joined the awesome Fashion Valet team. I couldn't be happier. 2012 was all about rediscovering myself and my passion. I'm glad to say that I'm almost there and well, to be honest, I'm still working on it. :)
Let's usher in the new year with my Top 5 events/post for 2012:
1) Ombre Hair - Somehow this post had the most hits on my blog. I really did love my ombre hair though :)
2) LMFF 2012 - My first year attending the L'Oreal Fashion Festival as part of the media. Fun times!
3) Sydney Getaway - Last impromptu getaway with le bestie
4) That Floral Blazer - Favourite outfit post for the year 2012
5) Skelly in The Closet - I finally found comfortable yet fashionable pants! :)
I wish to travel and spend more quality time with my loved ones despite having a busy work schedule. *fingers crossed* I can manage all these well, in 2013.
Please be good to me!