Happy New Year!
If you're new to this space of mine, each year I do a recap on my year and see if I've achieved my resolutions from last year. You can check out last year's post HERE
So this was last year's resolutions:
-To blog more frequently
-Get even closer to God
-Progress more and hopefully hit all the targets set out job wise
-Lead a healthier lifestyle
-Be a good wife and cook better!
1. To blog more frequently - Compared to 2015, I definitely made the effort to blog more than the previous year, but it is still not enough because I still have SO MUCH more to share!
2. Get even closer to God - I'll be honest and admit that Iv'e slacked in this area this year, I didn't manage to do my SOAP journaling as per 2015. This doesn't mean that my faith has weaken, I've just been distracted. But in 2017, I'm determined to get back on my journey with God. On the same note, I can't wait to receive my Horacio Printing 2017 planner! I've been looking for a Faith based planner for the longest time and here it is! Will share more on this on a separate post
3. Progress more and hopefully hit all the targets set out job wise - There's been ups and downs in this department in 2016 but I've learnt so much running a WeChat ecommerce store and is so grateful for this experience. (p/s: I work as a Buss. Dev. Manager for an Online Pharmacy)
4. Lead a healthier lifestyle - Oh 2016 was definitely a year I explored fitness and healthy eating. I went to the gym more, found a workout I really love (Xtendbarre), made a lot of green smoothies that the recipe is now embedded in my head and bought heaps of sports bra! BUT I've also fell off the wagon many, many times (lots of Maccas indulgence in between). Hey as long as you do everything in moderation, I think we're alright.
5. Be a good wife and cook better- Proud to say I've succeeded in this department, I can now bake a decent Butter Cake (Jason's favourite) without complication. I've also learnt how to cook new dishes, thanks to Tastemade!
Resolutions for 2017:
- Be closer to God and continue my SOAP journaling
- Lead an even healthier lifestyle
- Go out and explore more on Photography
- Be a better wife and have at least 3 signature dishes of my own
This is probably one of my favourite shoots from 2016, my sparklers edition for New Year. Hope you guys will love these pictures as much we did capturing them magical sparklers and editing.
For those who asked for my camera settings, here it is:
Gear- Canon 6D 50mm f /1.4 Settings- f/1.4, ISO 200, Shutter Speed 1/320. I shot these images during low light condition and I find it hard to edit some of the images. I'm no pro at this as I am still learning myself, but hope this will help you capture amazing sparklers photos.